Development Consultant, Freelance
The Maker's Place is a budding family resource center. We operate a sustainable diaper bank and other innovative programs that enrich the lives of children and their families in Trenton, NJ and surrounding communities.
We are looking for a self-starter who is able to embrace our mission and vision. This opportunity requires candidates to be able to perform duties to support the executive team that include the following:
● Develop annual development strategy to meet organization’s annual fundraising goals
● Grow revenue streams from foundation grants, major donors, corporate sponsorships, and advertisements
● Oversee individual donor fundraising, including annual year end giving campaigns
● Play an important role in developing strategic partnerships with other organizations that are mutually beneficial.
● Remote position (10-15 hours/week, flexible)
● $1,725 month
● Flexible deadlines/hours
● Reports to: Executive Director
● Experience in non-profit development or in private sector sales or marketing (3+ years)
● Knowledge of fundraising and grant applications
● Ability to work independently
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
To apply send resumé to : email@example.com.
Sign up for Emails